Do you study Communication and Multimedia Design, Media Design, or other media-centered study? Are you looking for a place to gain experience, starting in September? Perhaps you are the versatile intern we’re looking for!
As an intern at Minimatie you have to be versatile, resourceful, and able to work independently. You will not be used as a clerk or cleaner. You work just like a full-time employee – with, of course, guidance, the space to learn, and time to work on your school assignments.
Can you identify with this?
– You are entrepreneurial and would like to help make a young company more successful.
– You are interested in animation and design.
– You can handle pressure and deadlines well; working a little over time is no problem for you.
– You are available at least 32 hours per week.
– You are skilled with Adobe software (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign)
– You have experience with WordPress
As an intern at Minimatie you have to be versatile. Everything you cannot yet do, you must be prepared to learn. Your main tasks will consist of assisting in creating the explainer animations. From writing the script to choosing the right sound effects, you’ll be involved. You will also help with marketing and communication tasks – manage social media, help with campaigns and promotions, write newsletters, and so on. Enough to do!
Does this sound like you?
Mail your portfolio with your best work, your resume, and a cover letter to: email@example.com